after spending the whole day in plane and airport, i arrived at sibu already. Feeling of going back home is super nice. many things are changed already. nana is getting taller. ah bao is getting serious in his studies. but their love towards remain the same. hehe.
This journey to home is terrible. i never feel so scary and terrible. Maybe the difference in weather is great. i felt terribly unwell when i arrive at lcct. almost fainted when i am waiting for luggage. lol. luckly i was not caught in thermal scanning. having temperature of 37.4 celcius degrees is not a good idea to take a plane. lucky i am okay now. thanks God. haha
o ya. i want to convey my deepest thanks to Jeff. Thanks for waking up so early just to fetch me to airport. thanks sifu. u r super super nice. Thanks to my beloved housemates too. thanks for waking up, accompanied me to the carpark in early morning. thanks yuen shin, joanne mummy, noiraine, jia min and wai hang. gonna miss u guys. muack. hehe
1 month holiday is not enough for me . i have prepared a list of things to achieve.
1. take care of my beloved grandma. wanna touch her hair and hold her hands before she goes to bed.
2. spend 1 week with my eldest brother before he goes to intec
3. talk to ah bao
4. share gospel with my dad. pray he will Jesus Christ as his savour.
5. be a full time driver for my mum
6. cook delicious dishes for them. yummy yummy
7. having gathering with friends. long long time dun c them already
8. eat 30 plates of kampua or laksa sarawak
9. read bible more
10.going to nana's school.hope they won't say i am his mum. lol
i will be a full time o ba san at home. haha